Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Week 3 weigh in

  
Week 3: 77.7kg
 
Week 2: 78.9kg

Week 1: 79kg

What a brilliant and motivating start to the week! I am very pleased with my 1.3kg loss this week, the best week yet and nearly triple my weekly goal. I have started to look forward to Monday weigh-ins as they really motivate me after the weekend (when I'm most likely to slip up) and I really enjoy tracking my positive progress. 

This week I managed to exercise 3 times. I did crossfit on Monday and then was very lazy (and busy!) for the rest of the week. I forced myself to do a short but intense 20min taebo session on Friday (2.5 pts). While I enjoyed it, the workout was too advanced for my fitness level so I ended up skipping straight to the warm down after 20 minutes. I plan on going back to it and trying again next week.

On Saturday I did an hour-long taebo video yesterday (6pts). I also walked dogs at the SPCA (0.5hr walk = 2pts)  which didn't even feel like exercise. I highly recommend volunteering at a local animal shelter once a week. You'll be doing something for your community, and in return you get some sneaky exercise and love from fur kids who are deprived of attention. 

On Thursday I had a friend round for dinner. I had a healthy chili and salad planned, but being the wonderful human that he is, my friend brought along ice cream and bar-one sauce. My boyfriend brought chocolate too and this all ended in a bit of an over indulgence. All I can say is that it was worth it, and I was good for the rest of the week!

I made healthy baked treats on Sunday, see tomorrow's post for delicious Weight Watchers friendly recipes:)


No comments:

Post a Comment